Stone Creek Valley
Volunteer Fire Company

History

The Stone Creek Valley Volunteer Fire Company was incorporated in March of 1972.  We are located in the village of McAlevy’s Fort at 5470 McAlevy’s Fort Road, Huntingdon, PA.

The first piece of fire apparatus was a 1946 International with a John Bean Pump High Pressure fog. The next piece of equipment purchased was an oil truck cab over, international, which was converted into a tanker.  

The first medical unit purchased was a 1952 Dodge Mash Unit when members started first aid and medical training.




















Website Builder